1. Gene chromosomal localization and gene mapping
Gene mapping can be done quickly by determining the mutual order and distance between a series of DNA sequences. By labeling the same DNA strand with the chromosomes of different species, you can find the homologous genes between different species and the position of the genes on the chromosomes, so as to understand the evolutionary relationship between the species.
2. Detection of chromosome number and structural abnormalities
Amniocentesis chromosomal abnormal fluorescence in situ hybridization can rapidly and effectively detect chromosomal diseases for early diagnosis. Combined with amniotic fluid karyotype analysis is an effective prenatal diagnosis method for chromosomal diseases.
3. Hematology oncology application
Gene deletion detection can find the deletion of some key genes, which is helpful for the diagnosis and prognosis of the disease. Fluorescence in situ hybridization can be used to detect small residual lesions and to monitor the status of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
4. Solid oncology applications
Using a variety of chromosome probes, labeled with different colors, can be used for heterogeneity studies of tumor chromosome number changes, mainly for early diagnosis, efficacy detection, individualized treatment and prognosis judgment of tumors.
Fold edit this paragraph notes
1. During the test, the slide must be kept moist to avoid high background fluorescence due to non-specific binding of the detection reagent.
2. From the fluorescein labeling to the end of the production, the whole process must be done in the dark, and the light will affect the results.
3. Must be strictly in accordance with the procedure, if the process of degeneration, hybridization and signal point counting in the slide does not follow the procedure, incorrect results may occur.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Fluorescence in situ hybridization Method of op...
- What is the probe?
- What is the probe?
- Molecular probe
- Chromosomal probe
- VKORC1 and CYP2C9 polymorphism detection kit
- ATM probe
- Bladder cancer detection probe
- CLL chromosome and gene abnormality detection p...
- 1q21 gene probe
- The Clinical Significance of HER-2